100 Word Challenge-Week of April 13 (29)

100 Word Challenge!!

When you submit your comment you need to title the comment like this

100WC April 15 Brenda   —-EXAMPLE

• 100WC

• The Date

• Your first name

Then post your comment!

Week of April 13

There is one prompt this week, it’s a picture…….(think about what happened here)

Remember, type your prompt as a google doc first. Do not paste it in as a comment until you are sure it is complete, titled correctly, proofread for spelling, capital letters, grammar, and punctuation, and is between 95-105 words!

16 thoughts on “100 Word Challenge-Week of April 13 (29)

1. On april 24, 2067 There was a giant tornado.my sister jaazi was going to walmart to buy new shoes.On her way home she was playing on her phone.when she looked up there was a tornado and the next thing she knew she was in the roof.I ran outside and yield for dad.my dad came out and got a ladder.I watched him go up and help jaazi out.We stood there in shock because the car was in the roof.I was wondering what happened I trend around and there was a giant tornado. My poor house

2. Janaya
    May 14th 2020

One day there was a witch, her name was Juanita. She was normally a quiet, stick to herself witch. One day a guy decided to play a mean trick on her. He made a bet with his friends that he could make her fall in love with him. He went to her house with her flowers. When she asked why are you bringing me this? When he answered she said a spell to make him tell the truth. She knew something was off. Then she put his car in his roof top of his house and then Juanita said ‘’
    ‘’Don’t mess with me again!”

3. 100WC April 15 Triston

Today 2095 is the mud race where trucks get mudy when they race,but one fan Fierdinan Jerry showed up in his small clean ford mustang to watch the race.Fierdinan is the richest the meanest man in Buckeye Vill.The race was about to start Fierdinan sat in the stands,the trucks started their engines.The track went around the parking lot and a trail of mud beind Fierdinans house and the race was 4 laps. The race was like any other race but in the last lap a truck hit Fierdinans car so far it crashed in Ferdinand’s house.That’s Fierdinans bad day.

4. 100WC Kaylin April 13

Oh my gosh there is a car in my roof!
    “ Mom!”
    “There is a car in the roof!”
    “ I know sweetie,” She said it with a weird sense of joy. What was going on?
    “ Hey mom.”
    “ Yes honey?”
    “ Why is there a car parked in our roof?”
    “ Oh no reason.” she said suspiciously.
    “ Mom, there has to be a reason that there is a car parked in the roof.”
    “ Well, there is know reason.”
    What could be going on? I had no Idea. Maybe Nolan would know.
    So I went upstairs, and went to his room…
    And he was in the car!

5. What I think happened is that that car was driving then something happened with the driver or he/she was just distracted. Then in the background you can see there was a lake he was driving by. The car went into the lake for a swim and then he had to push the gas boom!!!. he was in mid air. Then he had seen a house OH NO!! “Boom Crash” he was in a house a person comes running out with a phone takes a picture .And then there you go.

6. 100WC April 17 Jaida

What I what happen was I think there was a storm because in the background you can kind of see snow so I think a snow storm happened and the car flew into the roof of the house that is how the car got in to the roof or there was a bad storm last night there and there was a tornado and the car flew into the house and then the next day it started snowing.I also don’t think anyone was in the house when the car flew into the roof.

7. “I don’t know, Doc, This seems like a bad idea” Marty said “Nonsense” Doc. Brown said back “This is the perfect plan” “If you say so…” Marty said. “Lets… Goooooooo!” Yelled Doc. “Get in the DeLorean!” “Okie dokie” Said Marty. “Wait” Said Doc “Was that 5Gy87 or 5g179?” “Uhh.. Uh oh” Said Marty [53]. “Well, Here goes” said Doc. “Why is everything black?” Said Marty. “Floor it!” Said Doc. “AAHH!” They both screamed as they broke out of a roof of a house. “Well” Doc said “Hopefully no one saw us”

8. 100 word challenge
    Payton

One hot summer day my dad took Giraffe [the duck] and me to the park to run. “Quack quack!” yell Giraffe. At 1:00 we had to go home so dad could wash the windows.But on our way home the most scary thing happened. It all started when dad was sipping his cold cup of tea as he drove the car home.but a crazy driver zoomed! By a red light and flug our car into the air in 5 seconds we hit something. I grabbed Giraffe so he didn’t fall out. “Crash!” I closed my eyes…”Coco are you OK?” my dad said.

• Greetings from Australia Payton. I enjoyed reading your response to this week’s challenge. I can see you are very creative. To improve your writing, I suggest you read what you have written out aloud so you can hear where punctuation marks should go. (Or you could ask a friend to help you). I wonder what the next challenge will be?

9. One day I was sitting in the car because we were going on a road trip to New Mexico. While we were in the car driving and singing we drove right into a storm. The storm was so rainy and windy we couldn’t see a thing, we drove right into a tornado! When I woke up we were in the roof of a random house. We had to hurry and get out before it collapsed. We were so happy that we were safe but we had to use a ladder to get down off the roof .

10. The punk band
    100WC
    Isabella
    4-17-2020

One day here was this kid named John and John was in a rock punk band . John went out one night with his friends. His friends wanted to do something really dangerous; they wanted to build a ramp to ride the car up the ramp . John said ¨ It sounds fun but anything could happen. Who knows, maybe We will end up in a house through the roof of MY house . Believe me it sounds fun but it might not be worth it . ¨ It will be fine we are the punk band we are careful of things That ¨ is not what punk means¨

11. 100 WORD CHALLENGE WEEK OF APRIL 13
    Antonio

Now let’s see, what happened here? Maybe he hit a ramp and his car fell into a roof? I don’t know. Let’s just talk about how he got a CAR onto a roof. Like seriously how did you manage to drive the car on a roof. You know that song that goes “I believe i can fly” Yeah that one well this guy really did but it didn’t work out so well. And what happened to the people inside. They were watching family feud one minute and the next a car crashed through their roof. Try to figure it out yourself

• I love the way you talk directly to your reader in this story, Antonio. You are sharing your amazement at what has happened with us directly. I also like the way you contrast the family doing something really normal, if a family feud is normal, one minute, and then they have a car through their roof. I also like the way you end with a question for your reader.

12. Today in Kansas there was a huge tornado. It basically destroyed almost everything. Houses were blown away,schools were destroyed, good thing it was Sunday so there was no school. Animals got hurt,there was not much stuff left, one person was coming into town on vacation at the wrong time. Even some big big buildings were demolished but there was one small house that made it through intact as well as another house that did get blown away but had a car smash into the top of the roof making a huge hole luckily it did not fall in.

13. “What to do while we are stuck at home? How about truth or dare?” Said Maddy. “Sure,” Said Ally. Ally asked, “Truth or dare?” Maddy answered, “Dare!” “Okay, hmm, I dare you to lick that tree!” Said Ally. Maddy walked over and liked the tree next to her. She walked back and sat down. Maddy started asking, “Truth or-” *CRASH!!!!! “What was that?” Ally said. “Probably my dad started up the car in the attic.” Maddy said. Then we herd *CLANK *CLASH and my dad was climbing up a ladder! The car was through the roof! Why is it a cliffhanger?

14. One day a person named Benjamin his car was missing so he looked everywhere until he found his car on the roof!!!!!!!!!!

“Woha how did it get here?” Benjamin said, so shocked.

He needed to get his car out of the roof so he called his friend Jason to come over to his house.

“Oh my god. So how did your car get here?” Said Jason so shocked.

So Jason grabbed a ladder and brought it to the roof and he told Benjamin to help him pick up his car and carefully drop the car to his parking lot.

Oof