100 Word Challenge-Week of April 20 (30)

100 Word Challenge!!

When you submit your comment you need to title the comment like this

100WC April 8 Brenda   —-EXAMPLE

• 100WC

• The Date

• Your first name

Then post your comment!

Week of April 20

There are two prompts to choose from this week:

Prompt One

…’ It doesn’t matter what you think, does it?’…

Prompt Two

Sign    Kick    Hole    Flower    Sun   

If you use prompt one, the entire phrase must be somewhere in your prompt. If you use prompt two, all five words must be somewhere in your prompt, the order does not matter.

Remember, type your prompt as a google doc first. Do not paste it in as a comment until you are sure it is complete, titled correctly, proofread for spelling, capital letters, grammar, and punctuation, and is between 95-105 words!

20 thoughts on “100 Word Challenge-Week of April 20 (30)

1. 100WC April 20 Kaylin

We had just entered Nebraska. I looked back at the border sign, I felt relived, we had just finished 6 out of the 8 hours to get there! It was always so beautiful in the spring the weather was always perfect. The sun was shining flowers blooming. There were so many beautiful farms. There we tiny holes in the ground ready to be filled with seeds. It was always so beautiful outside, I was so memorizied by the senere, I toatally forgot about my brother kicking my seat. But I didn’t care any more.

• This is a really picturesque scene that you have painted with your writing Kaylin. I can imagine you sitting mesmorised after such a long trip and I’m pleased you didnt turn around to growl at your brother.
      Thanks for sharing,
      Jackie (Team 100WC)
      New Zealand

• Pesky brothers hey! We all had them I think but good to see nothing broke your train of thought here. This is a lovely positive piece for the 100WC prompt, well written and enjoyable to read.

2. Once there was a living sign that said.

¨Well hello there well I’m hiding because there’s an idiot in the sun and it’s about to drop and kick me in the ho-.”

“Boom I’m here little idiot sign.” Ace said.

He was about to kick me into pieces but he kicked a flower buhaha.

He was trying to kick me right in the middle to make a hole but I forgot that Ace has bad aiming. Lol.

“Ace have fun with your kicking buhaha.”

Bye Ace.

Buhaha.

3. 100WC
    4-22-2020
    Isabella
    I don’t care what the other people say. It doesn’t matter what you think, does it. I can do things when I want to, you don’t have to boss me around. I want to have my own life whether you like it or not. ¨Okay chill you don’t have to be all mad about it it is just what has to happen.¨ ¨No it does not so get out of my way!¨ ¨ HI mom Faith and I just agreed that I can do what I want.¨

P.S this happens to Faith and I all the time.

• Greetings from Australia Isabella! I enjoyed reading your response to this week’s challenge. Remember if you are writing a conversation, it is easier for your reader to follow if you use speech marks around the words each person speaks, and start a new line when a different person speaks. I wonder who Faith is?

4. 100wc Kirill April 2

I think the thing that happened to that car is somebody decided to do something funny and it didn’t work because somehow the car got on the roof and if it’s a Hollywood movie then it’s fine because in Hollywood they do crazy things. The good thing is it wasn’t a German car :). Plus Like what the heck happened is dumb like the person who did it is pretty stupid cause why would you sent a viechle that is 2 tons on the roof it could break it easily. Then it turns dangerous.

Not ok.

5. 100 word challenge
    Payton

It was a beautiful sunny day. The sun was nice and bright. Coco was sitting inside, doing nothing. Giraffes jump up right on her lap…”QUACK QUACK!”said Giraffe. “OK we can go outside.Come outside Giraffe!” They dedicated go on a walk. They walk all the way down to the store. Coco bright 3$ to buy something. Then she saw the perfect thing. Soccer ball. So they walk all the way home. Coco set up a hole to kick the soccer ball in on to the sides.then Giraffe walked up and pushed the ball into the hole. After playing soccer they walk for a little bit longer and when on the bus all the way to the flower field.

6. 100WC April 23 Triston

It’s 2032 the Ohio NFL Championship is happening.It’s Cincinnati Bengals versus Cleveland Browns.It’s the bottom Fourth counter tied 29-29 Cleveland was in field goal rang on 3rd down.So Cleveland toke there 3 so the Browns lead 32-29 then Cincinnati got the ball.They threw a hail mary and the receiver Kylo solo wanted to catch the ball one handed but missed.The Browns won.After the game the Cincinnati receiver Kylo Solo said to coach “I thought I could catch the ball”.Coach yelled “It doesn’t matter what you think does it”.So the Browns beat the Bengals.

7. 100WC Week of April 20
    Antonio

“But I did-…” As Elycia cuts in “It doesn’t matter what you think does it?” Then she gets yelled at for that sassy response. “Antonio, did you or did you not eat Elycia’s candy?”
    “No” I said angrily and annoyed but Elycia keeps coming back with “YES YOU DID LIAR YOU TOOK MY CANDY” So i finally show proof i didn’t do it “look follow me” as i lead them from my room into the kitchen and there was grandpa eating her candy because his blood sugar was super low so he needed something sweet. “Sorry”says Elycia “it’s ok” i say.

• Antonio, I really appreciate the sentiment behind your story. An argument between two siblings with one blaming the other is something that happens in every home, but the way you have resolved it is very cleverly thought out.
      Thanks for sharing,
      Jackie (Team 100WC)
      New Zealand

8. 100WC April 24 Maddy

It was a hot day and the sun was beating down on me. I decided to take a walk. On my walk I saw one flower, then another flower! It must be spring. Later on in my walk, I saw a sign. Next to the sign there was a hole, and because I was bored, I stuck my hand in the hole. My hand was stuck! I kicked at the edges of the whole and tried to get myself free. Finally, I got out and ran home. I kicked off my shoes and told my mom. I won’t do that.

• An excellent cautionary tale, Maddy. There is real tension towards the end – I wondered if you would get free. I like the way you describe the sun beating down on you and at the end, when you say you kicked off your shoes. I can just imagine doing something like that after the experience you had! You were obviously very glad to get home.

9. 100Wc April 23 Kirill

Me on the airplane 1st time. So first you might be wondering where did I flu? Well from Minsk to Helsinki to Chicago then to Denver so yes we were moving to the US. and when we were getting on the plane my heart was as loud as the exhaust of a BMW M5 Competition. Then when we were taking off I was scared and the plane started tilting and I was scared because I started thinking it’s falling but my dad said we were turning. Then we got fed and it was really really good. Plus the sun was beautiful.

10. “Hello Mr. Flower” jo’Ok said as he got ready for school “Ah shoot, I forgot my test on how to kick a hole in a sign, Ah well, Mr. sun will have to do without that information” The school day went normally until Mr. Sun pulled him aside “Where is your test on how to kick a hole in a sign?” (53) “Uh-Uh I don’t know s-” “YOU WHAT?!” “I forgot it at home But I-” All of a sudden a sign busted down the door to the school “Ahoy..” It said as it started walking towards us “Listen, I don’t know what this mix up is but-” “Here’s hot coco for everyone!” The weird thing is is that he seemed genuine

11. One day I came home from school and I was super happy because I received a toy reward for being the first one to get my work done. I showed my mom and she said ¨You are so awesome!¨ She was so proud of me that I got to choose what was for dinner. I showed my sister and she let me choose what I wanted to go play. I told my friends and they didn’t care and said that I’m a show off. I said ¨It doesn’t matter what you think, does it?” All that matters is that I was proud of myself!

12. One morning I walked out of my room. I saw my mom flower and it was dieing. I was so sad it was a flower I gave her for Valentine’s Day.I thought that it needed sun so I thought outside. I started to look for a spot to plant the flower. I fond a spot but there was a Sign in the way.So I had to kick it out of my way.because I kicked it there was a big hole.The hole was big enough for me to put the flower inside the hole