100 Word Challenge- Week of May 18 (34)

100 Word Challenge!!

When you submit your comment you need to title the comment like this

100WC May 18 Brenda   —-EXAMPLE

• 100WC

• The Date

• Your first name

Then post your comment!

Week of May 18

Here is the prompt for this week:

Prompt

Box    Raccoon    Chair    Sky    Leaf

All five words must be somewhere in your prompt, the order does not matter.

Remember, type your prompt as a google doc first. Do not paste it in as a comment until you are sure it is complete, titled correctly, proofread for spelling, capital letters, grammar, and punctuation, and is between 95-105 words!

8 thoughts on “100 Word Challenge- Week of May 18 (34)

1. 100WC May 18 Kaylin

It was gorgeous outside, the sky bluer than the ocean, all the leaves a beautiful green. I was admiring the beautiful scenery in my chair, well, box. Me and my brother turned the big brown box into a sled. Yes, it was summer and there is no snow outside. But, it would be fun running the box down the street. So my brother got in the box and I started pulling up the street. When we reached the top we turned around and went back. I ran as fast as I could, But suddenly, A Raccoon jumped in the box and …

2. 100WC May 19 Maddy

There was a raccoon. He likes to eat leaves. All the other raccoons thought he was weird. He likes to sit in chairs as well. One day, it was a sunny day and the sky was blue. The raccoon was sitting in a chair, eating his leaves. A box flew on top of him! He tried to get out, but couldn’t! He got off his chair, and got free! All the other raccoons were staring at him, and laughing. The raccoon started crying. One raccoon stood up for him! After that day all the raccoons respected the weird one! Bye!

3. 100 word count
    payton

The Racoon was sitting in a box.He was not sitting on the box, he was sitting in a chair in a box.Racoon watched the dark gray sky.as the rain fell on his nose. Dried up leaves blue by. It rained hard. The Raccoon box started to flood. He was afraid of the cold. Then…. A little girl walked by with her daddy, She picked him up. “Daddy can we take him home!” “sure sweetie.” “Yay your name will be owen!” they walked home in the rain. The girl held Owen tight in her raincoat.

4. 100WC May 18 Triston

It’s the college military baseball championship where the Air Force Falcons play the Navy Midshipmen.It’s the bottom of the 10th the score tied 10 to 10 Air Force is batting.They just need one point to win.Triston Varga was up to bat for Air Force.The first pitch came to him.Triston nailed the ball and hit a home run!Once he got to the dugout the Falcons coach said that hit was a “Box Racon Chair Sky Leaf which is a good hit”.So the Air Force Falcons beat the Navy Midshipmen 11 to 10 in extra innings.